Grilling the perfect Chicken breast could never be easier when you follow this recipe.
This recipe combines the tang of vinegar, the sweetness of brown sugar and a blend of herbs that will have your taste buds dancing with pure glee!
The Herbs de Provence is a special blend of herbs that you can make yourself, the recipe for making it is provided at Chefts.com.
When heating your grill, you will want it to be on medium high heat if you’re using propane.
If you are using charcoal, then build up your grill as usual, then let the coals die down a bit until they are glowing.
For extra flavor, coat your chicken with the marinade sauce as you are grilling.
This will provide added moisture and allow some of the herbs to adhere to the breasts, giving a zingy crunch that will taste yummy.
Grilled BBQ Chicken Breast
- 1/4 Cup Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Herbs de Provence
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- In a large bowl, mix the Herbs de Provence, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar and olive oil.
- Place the chicken breasts in the bowl and flip around to coat the breasts thoroughly.
- Cover and refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight, to marinate the meat well.
- Preheat your grill to medium high heat, add your chicken and and grill on each side for 6 minutes each until cooked thoroughly.